After a lot of thought and consideration, I’ve decided that to help more small businesses grow, it’s time that I also grow the team to support more projects and clients!
I’ve been unable to take on new clients and have been at capacity for some time so I’m hiring a Digital Marketing Assistant to help serve more clients across Canada (or around the world!).
The remote position will be on a contract, part-time basis for approx. 15 hours a week.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
- Design banner ads for AdRoll or Google Ads
- Create graphics for newsletters or social media using Canva and Photoshop
- Design newsletters in Photoshop
- Create GIFs or animated videos using Canva, Photoshop and/or other apps
- Design Instagram/Facebook Ads in Photoshop, Canva and/or other apps
- Create checklists, freebies and other downloadable content
- Research and keep up with trends in marketing
- Brainstorm new designs for ads, projects, newsletters, etc.
- Create Pinterest graphics in Canva or Photoshop
- Video editing and photography skills would be an asset
- Copy writing for ads, newsletters and websites where needed
- Research and contribute to blog content strategy
- Write blog posts and pull appropriate images
- Incorporate SEO into the back end of the blog
- Optimize website copy based on SEO strategy
- Write captions for social media when necessary
- Proof-read and edit content
- Reporting using Google Analytics, and analytics from other platforms
- Administrative help where needed
- Support of various projects as necessary
Email Marketing & Pay Per Click Advertising (preferred/optional)
- Create and monitor ads in Google Ads, Pinterest and/or Facebook Ad Manager
- Develop automations, list building and segmentation
- Build landing pages and develop marketing funnels
Is this You?
- Experienced in Photoshop, Lightroom, Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Organized, resourceful and takes ownership of tasks
- Reliable, able to meet deadlines and thorough in their work
- Creative with a passion for supporting/contributing to beautiful brands
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- 1-2 Years experience in digital marketing (preferred)
- Experienced in advertising on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, or Pinterest is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resides in North America
Apply by emailing your resume, portfolio or samples of your work and a bit more about yourself to email@example.com.
Thank you to everyone who applies. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.